Thursday 2 October 2014

Tuxedo / James Bond Card using the Dr Who Tutorial with Stampin' Up! Products

Hello there,
Today's card is an idea I was inspired to make about as I typed up the tutorial last week for the Dr Who card I made for my friends sons birthday. 
I thought the Dr Who Card would look great as a Tux and so I set to work and made this card.
It was a lot quicker to make this time round with all the measurements from the tutorial on hand ;-)
We chatted about it at class and thought it would make a lovely Graduation card or perhaps a Best Man Wedding card even and it's just perfect for those James Bond fans too!! Any other thoughts or ideas to use this Tuxedo card please do leave me a comment... ;-)
The SU! Gift Bow Die was used for the bow-tie
 a side view which is probably easier to see than the front version as it's black!
The buttons on the shirt are XL Rhinestones (retired) but you could try using a 3/4" circle punch and glimmer paper for a similar look.
 Here it is shown closed (that's a little magnet at the bottom you can see) 
 and a view from the top finishes today's post ;-)
Well, I hope you have enjoyed today's card and if you have a bash at making one yourself please remember to share it with me!
Stampin' Hugs,

Products Used to create this project:

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the idea. I'm camping and forgot my Cuttlebug so this is perfect.
    Daz

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...