Sunday 12 October 2014

Seven Days of Christmas Cards with Festival of Trees by Stampin Up! *Day 3*

Good Morning...
...and welcome to Day 3 of my Seven Days of Christmas Cards with Festival of Trees.
To see all the posts together please click on THIS LINK . 
Obviously as the week goes on there should be more and more posts pop up through this link :-)
I have had a great time playing with this set making my 7 cards for the all day class but I have also made several other samples to show the ladies for when they take their stamp sets home with them what else they can do. I'll share those with you soon too ;-)
 So, onto day 3's card. This one uses the pretty snowflake paper in Sahara Sand and so I went with adding pink pirouette and soft sky blue trees to compliment this 
 Love, love, love this confetti star border punch across the bottom panel :-)
and a side view of the trees to finish 
OK, that's all from me for today, I hope you like today's card and I'll be back tomorrow with Day 3 of my 
Thanks for looking today!
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

1 comment:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...