Sunday 19 October 2014

Gorgeous Grunge with Water Colour Thank-You and Starburst Sayings by Stampin' Up!

Hello there,
Today's card is actually two cards. They are super quick and easy cards both using a Old Olive, Melon Mambo and Elegant Eggplant colour combo.
This first card uses Water Colour Thank-You and Gorgeous Grunge , this is my favourite of the two...
 and this one uses Gorgeous Grunge again but this time with with Starburst Sayings. 
Both cards were really quick to mass produce. Which do you prefer?
Right, that's all from me for today.
I'll be back tomorrow with a new card for you and plenty of news from Convention, I'm sure,.
Thanks as ever for looking today,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...