Wednesday 15 October 2014

Seven Days of Christmas Cards with Festival of Trees by Stampin Up! *Day 4*

Hello there,
I have been very busy the last few days here with the All Day Classes and getting ready to got to Stampin' Up! Convention, this year it's in Brussels. I'm sooo excited to meet up with old friends and meet new ones of course, not that my friends are old of course... stop talking Sarah-Jane! Ha ha ha!!
Anyway, I'm here now with the next card (#4) on my 7 days of Christmas Cards with Festival of Trees tour.
To see all the posts together please click on THIS LINK . 
Obviously as the week goes on there should be more and more posts pop up through this link :-)
 Today's card goes back to traditional colours using an Early espresso base with a layer of this yummy green star paper from the Trim the Tree paper stack topped with a layer of Crumb Cake star embossed card...
 This fab sentiment is FREE 'till the end of the month with a qualifying order/workshop order, message me to arrange a date for your workshop :-) I have punched it out with the Modern Label Punch and inked the edges with White Craft Ink.
 We added the trees on dimensionals after stamping and punching them out, inking again with White Craft ink and topped them with a shiny gold foil star :-) 
Doesn't that (white) cotton ribbon tie a nice bow? Those bows were soooo popular at class. Not. ;-)
I hope you liked today's card? I'm going to schedule the next few days posts tonight so there will definately be more to see the next few days and I'm sure I will have a ton of things to share with you next week after Convention!
Click this link to see more of my
series!
I'll see you later with more :-)
Stampin' hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...