Monday, 27 July 2009

Elaines card

Hello folks,
Well this is the first of a few scheduled posts :0) as you may know I am on Holiday in Spain for a few weeks, but I will try to pop on the ole 'puter whilst I'm away -when I'm not at the beach that is (which will be lots hopefully)

This card was made using instructions to be found on the lovely and talented Steph's blog. I have used a Miss Anya and coloured her with pro markers to match the very exotic looking Haiku papers (available in my share go here for details) on a So Saffron base

matching earth elements buttons tied with linen thread.

Here it is from the side to see the dimension :0)
Well, that's it for today and I will be back in a couple of days with another card, Look forward to seeing you then ;0)

Hugs, Sarah-Jane xx

6 comments:

  1. I love the colours and what a cool shape - soooo cute xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect holiday colours Sarah-Jane and a beautiful card. Hope you are sunning yourself on a beach somewhere as we speak ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is WONDERFUL!! Wow girl your coloring ROCKS!!! Beautiful job SJ!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowww Sarah-Jane,what beautiful,i love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card gorgues shape and image ,love it
    hugs Dawnxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...