Saturday 6 October 2012

Make a Mitten card

Hello there,
I am back today with another card made at my All day Class last week. For this one we used the very versatile Make a Mitten stamp set, but just for the background on todays make! 
The card uses a favourite Christmas colour combo of mine of Baja Breeze and Cherry Cobbler, 
We used the matching punch to make the actual mittens and I think they turned out pretty cute!  
TIP: Punch your first mitten from the paper and then flip the paper over for the second mitten. This gives you a pair of mittens rather than two with thumbs going the same way ;-) 
We also used the new piercing guides found in the Autumn/Winter catalogue (page 30) and just £7.25!
Pierce on the reverse side of your paper for this look.
 and some Cherry Cobbler Sweater Trim finishes this card off reminding me of the string you used to have when you were little keeping your mittens in your coat :-D
Right, back tomorrow with more
Thanks for stopping by today,
Stampin' Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card - excellent use of the mitten punch and I just love that sweater trim!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...