Thursday 11 October 2012

More Make a Mitten

Hello,
I am back to sharing my all day class makes with you today. As you may guess by now I love the Make a Mitten stamp set and this one is a fairly easy card to make multiples of as I simply inked the mittens using my markers for the multi coloured effect before die cutting them out as a whole with framelits
 I added Pool Party bakers twine for the string and glue dotted it up at the side so it didn't just hang ;-)
 This pretty effect was made using versamark on the matching wheel and heat embossed with white embossing powder, looks pretty doesn't it?
Right, I'm off to get ready for next weeks New Catalogue class, I still have a couple of places left on Wednesday if you would like to join us then please email me to book a place
Thanks for visiting today
Stampin' Hugs, 

1 comment:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...