Tuesday 21 May 2013

Collage Curios

Hello there,
I have another class card today using the Collage Curios set, now I'll be honest here, I got this set ages ago but hadn't touched it 'till now! I know, I'm bad!! I actually (as is often the case) really enjoyed playing with it and would even go as far as to say I really liked the whole set! (as did the ladies who came to the class) So, there will be more from this little beauty in the future from me ;-) Well, I suppose I had better stop jabbering and share the card I made then huh?
 the images from the set were added with dimensionals, layering some up after inking the edges and adding the small gold and silver brads after the images
 Now, at the bottom I added some DSP. Look at the lovely embossing on the Naturals Composition DSP, this 'paper' is more card weight and could easily be used for your card bases, think that might be my next project.... and the blue paper was from Comfort Cafe pack, another pack I wanted to do a set of cards around, I had better get cracking eh?
OK, that's all from me for today :-)
My next class is running on the 27th and 28th May, message me to join us!
Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...