Thursday 30 May 2013

Pink Hearts a Flutter Wedding Card and Box

Hello there,
One of my lovely ladies daughters was getting married recently and so I made this card for her to give to the happy couple :-)
Their colours are Pretty in Pink with White and as Shirley loved the Wedding Card I made a few weeks ago I went with a very similar design, just adding the Mr and Mrs stamp to the lower right hand corner...
Decorated with flower trim roses, silver glimmer paper and mini heart hearts which were die cut and added with dimensionals
 inside I printed the insert with matching pink border and the Bride and Grooms initials
 the front of the box was decorated to match the card
 and finally both the card and box together, I loved making this and we were both pleased with the end result, let's just hope the Happy Couple like it as much!
Well, thanks as ever for stopping by today, I hope you have enjoyed today's project?
Stampin' hugs,
 

1 comment:

  1. Finally getting a chance to catch up on visiting! These are gorgeous! I love the banner like design!
    Hopefully, I will be able to pop in more often now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...