Thursday 31 July 2014

Something for Baby Framelits and Stamp Set

Hello, 
I'm still on the iPad so no links again today and for some reason known only to blogger one of the sets of photos for a post I'd planned seem to be unavailable so I'm just going to remind you to check out this weeks deals, they have two colours of chevron ribbon on offer this week, go to my shop via the link at the end of this post or in my right hand side bar >>>> 
**Updated with Links; 31/7/14, New Weekly specials too-- including the Bigz Bow die!!! :-)**
Please also visit my Facebook page and scroll back a couple if days to see how gorgeous these chevron ribbons look tied to your gifts, they're not just for cards you know!  Again, link at the end of this post :-)
OK, onto today's card(s), we made this at stamp-a-stack last time so as it was a card you might keep not knowing when you need it I chose a neutral lemon (So Saffron card and Hello Honey DSP and ribbon) with crumb cake colour way....
We die cut the onesie out with the framelits from paper from the Moonlight paper stack, inking the edges and adding it on foam pads with a punched heart, background was stamped with the duck using Versamark ink
And finally, I made the same card in a blue colour way too, here they are together, please click on any picture to make them bigger :-)
OK, that's all from me for now, we are off the Great Yarmouth today and I'm sure I'll be keeping you posted on Facebook if you want to follow me there :-)
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...