Saturday 11 October 2014

Seven Days of Christmas Cards with Festival of Trees by Stampin Up! *Day 2*

Hi there,
Today was spent hosting the first of my three all day classes and so over the next week or so I'm going to share with you the seven cards we are making at these classes. 
To see all the posts together please click on THIS LINK . 
Obviously as the week goes on there should be more and more posts pop up through this link :-)
So here is the second card we made and it's in a Night of Navy and Cherry Cobbler colour combo. 
This card uses the Tree Punch with the Trim the Tree DSP stack and teams it with the Endless Wishes stamp set for the snowflakes and sentiment
 The trees are topped with a Vellum Overlay and dotted with silver frosted sequins baubles and a silver glimmer star
 The sentiment and snowflakes are stamped in Night of Navy and dotted between are white snowflake sequins adhered using Crystal Effects
OK, that's all from me for today, I hope you like today's card and I'll be back tomorrow with Day 3 of my 
Thanks for visiting today,
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...