Saturday 25 October 2014

Stampin' Up! Convention in Brussels 2104 Part 2

Happy Saturday to you!
Today I'm going to share with you the second part of out trip to Brussels for convention. I thought I might get all the pics I needed to give you a small snapshot of the weekend into two posts but there are just far too many, even after being brutal and showing only a small percentage!! So, here is Friday afternoon and Evening, in a nut shell ;-)
These are the displays that were open during the time we had to either browse this area or do the make and takes, I opted to save my M&T 'till I got home so I haven't completed them... yet. But I'm going to try to, honest! 
I love all the little accessories etc on this dresser, everything is handmade form paper, even those cups! And the stocking/bags hanging are just so sweet...
This green pyramid tree was entered into the Design Contest. I have no idea who made it but I think it was my favourite of everything that was on display, I love it!! Not that I would like to be the person choosing tbh! So, closed it looked like this (sorry, not the best picture)
**Edit to say the lovely Jo made this triangle tree, see her blog post HERE**
but lift the top off and you saw this masterpiece!!! Stunning!!
Of course there was plenty of inspiration around every corner...
You should be able to get a closer look if you click on each picture



Sally-Jo and Yvone doing their M&T's
and Julie and Sharon
After lunch we had more talks and sharing on stage plus after most sections there was a Prize patrol- These are two of the winners here!!
We went back to the hotel for a couple of hours to get ready before the Awards Night began and this was the sun setting through our hotel window when we got back, beautiful.
 OK, onto awards night. I did walk the stage for 5 years service after much persuasion from Sally-Jo and a few others too ;-) Thanks to Natalie and Kim for letting me tag along with them xx
 and here is a quick selfie with Jules and Terri in our finery before we left
Jules walked the stage 3 times but here is a quick picture of her getting a selfie on stage with Shelli :-)
At the after party prop area with Yvone, Sally-Jo, Jules, Sharon, Jane and me
 There were cakes and puddings to eat at the after party as well as a fab band, here was my pancake and the table setting
OK, I'm going to leave it there as there were way more pictures that even I thought!! Thanks for sticking with me :-)
Back tomorrow with more,
Stampin' Hugs,
 

1 comment:

  1. great pics looks like you had a blast the triangle tree card was by Jo Blackman a UK demo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...