Monday 1 December 2014

Tiny Treat Boxes by Stampin' Up! for Tiny Treats!

Hello there,
I have a 3d project for you today. I decorated these tiny treat boxes to fill with chocolates. Rather than cover them with paper (which btw looks gorgeous too!) I chose to stamp these instead...
I used White Craft Ink and the Endless Wishes stamp set to cover these boxes in snowflakes.
Top Tips: These boxes come folded flat but adhered down the side so I flattened them the opposite way but left the top and bottom flaps unfolded so I could stamp both sides with the snowflakes then stand them upright and open to dry. ( I can photograph later if this is unclear, please leave a comment if you'd like to see) I left these overnight to dry as the White Craft Ink takes a good while.
I wrapped each box with the yummy Old Olive Two Tone Trim, I love this!!
OK I admit I might love all ribbon ;-)
And they looked lovely en masse too :-D
each box fits 4 celebrations chocolates perfectly!
These will make perfect table gifts on Christmas Day, I'm going to fill some with little gifts and jokes instead of having crackers. I'll share them with you when I have made them. Much later this month!!! ;-)
Before I go please remember that the £74.25 sign up offer finishes in less than 48 hours!!! 
I love being part of the SU! community and I'm sure you will love it too!
 GO HERE to read more or GO STRAIGHT HERE to join my team.
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you liked my little boxes. I'd love to see how you decorate yours :-)
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...