Thursday 15 January 2015

Two Cards Using Sheltering Tree by Stampin' Up!

Hello!
I'm much earlier today as I am messing about on the iPad trying to edit those videos I made yesterday but of course it's never easy!! I have to update my iPad now, lol. Anyway, while iTunes figuring it all out I thought I would share today's cards with you ;-) Yep, you read that correctly, I have more than one card to share today using the Sheltering Tree stamp set again. This first one is similar to the ones I made the other day (as I loved making them so much!) It's just a little more stepped up version as we made this during class last week. Crumb Cake base with a Whisper White card front...
 Some super soft pale blue thick twine was tied in a bow around the spine
 but essentially a lot of pretty stamping keeps this card quite simple
 Right, so onto card number two. I needed some little Thank-You cards and so I took some Pool Party card and made three cards from one sheet of A4 and stamped directly onto the coloured card to make this. It makes it look quite different don't you think?
 I used Crumb Cake for the trunk and Old Olive again for the grass with Strawberry Slush blossom/leaves
 and I made a few all at the same time
OK, that's all from me for today.
I'll be back tomorrow with more card ideas or maybe even a video... We'll have to see.... ;-)
Thanks for looking today,
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...