Tuesday 17 February 2015

Day 5 of 7 Days using Baby Bumblebee by Stampin' Up! with a TMT Video

Happy Tuesday!
I am continuing the TMT series today...
...  and combining it with this weeks 7 Days of Baby Bumblebee series too :-)
 Please enjoy today's video sharing how I coloured the faces of the Baby Bumblebee with Blendabilities
And here's a photo of the faces close up. I hope you enjoyed seeing how I coloured his/her little face :-)
Please note: More projects will show via this link as the days go on ;-)
Before you go have you got any tips or tricks you would like me to show you in my TMT series?? Let me know if there is something in particular you want to see :-)
Thanks for looking today,
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...