Thursday 5 February 2015

You Brighten My Day- Stampin' up! Sale-a-Bration 2015- Notecard

Hi there,
Today's card uses the Sale-a-Bration stamp set- You Brighten My Day- it's a great little set with lots of cool images which a lot of match perfectly with our punches, except this one that is!!! Lol!
I love this cute little light bulb and decided to have a go at colouring it with my blendies (blendabilities) to make this card...
 I used the light and medium Daffodil Delight blendabilities with the colour lifter marker to get this look adding a touch of the light Smoky Slate blendability to the screw fitting
 I also added some of the cute hearts from the set in rose red...
 ...and I even decorated the envelope too
 A quick make today but really fun to do! Plus- remember you can earn the Stamp set, Daffodil Delight* and Smoky Slate* blendabilities all for FREE for each £45 you spend! But only 'till the end of March!
*Please note the codes for FREE blendabilities are different from usual, see THIS CATTY for details. Any questions, please ask x
Thanks for looking today,
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...