Tuesday 17 March 2015

TMT Video Tutorial: How to Cover paper Cups the Easy Way

Hello and welcome to Two Minute(ish) Tuesday. 
In today's video I'm sharing with you how to cover mini coffee cups quickly and easily, like these I shared with you yesterday (to view the full post, please go HERE).
Here is today's tutorial.
Please give it a thumbs up if you enjoy it and if you want to subscribe to my YouTube channel they will make sure you see my new videos as soon as they are uploaded :-)
Enjoy!
This method works on all kinds of pots, in any size. These are ice cream tubs I picked up in the supermarket which I covered {to match the table favours and card} for Josh's Birthday adding photo clips in the centres and filling them with shredded paper to display baby pictures at his 18th birthday dinner. I know. I'm a good mum like that ;-)
and a few of the coffee cups together to finish today.
I hope you have enjoyed today's post. I'll be back tomorrow with another ;-)
Thanks for looking,
Stampin'' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...