Thursday 30 April 2015

Five Days of Stampin' Up! Note Cards; Day One. Using Your Perfect Day

Hello,
In continuation of the Note Card Box Video I shared with you yesterday I want to share the designs of note cards I made for class. Now, before we begin, they are not a co-ordinated set of notes! The idea of this class was to have a little note to pop in when you wish to send a friend a gift, message or something small in the post and you want to add in a message. It was an idea that my Mum actually had as she often pops things in the post to her friends who live all over the country and so this class was born ;-)
So, lets start with this white note card and I used the Your Perfect Day stamp set from the Spring/Summer catty. This is a wedding-y set but with this sentiment from Butterfly Basics it is easily used as a pretty all occasion set, take a look...
 The idea was to keep these note cards nice and flat so there are no pearls or ribbon to be found here!
 These flowers are in Crisp Cantaloupe with the wreath stamped in Pistachio Pudding (both now retired) but, as a demo, I have seen a sneak peek or two of the new colours and I can't wait to share these with you very soon!
 We did also decorate each envelope, not something I usually make time for  - but they sure do look pretty ;-)
To see all the Notecards (after five days ;-)) please click HERE or on the "Five Days.." label at the end of this post. And to see the VIDEO for the box that fits these cards in, please click HERE
Well, I hope you have enjoyed today's card and that you'll pop back and see the others over the next few days.
Stampin' Hugs from me for today,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...