Saturday 18 April 2015

Stampin' Up's Dotty Angles with Punched Flower Cascade

Hello,
and welcome from a sunny, but breezy, South of England! It's beautiful here again today but much colder than Wednesday when we sat in the garden chillin' together in the warm sun! At least it's been nice for most of the school holidays though :-)
So, today's card uses another stamp set I haven't broken out in a while: Dotty Angles. I really like this  set for mens cards but I wanted to make something a bit different with it so I started by finding a colour combo I liked on Pinterest. I love to use sketches and/or colour combos to get those creative juices flowing ;-) This is a Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay and Smoky Slate combo ...
 I "cupped" my flowers using the Simply Scored Stylus and my Piercing Mat (please see THIS video)
I also added some vellum flowers and plenty of rhinestones too ;-)
 This sentiment is from Petit Pairs
 One last shot to finish today!
Well, for some unknown reason I can't get the products to load up so I'll add those later for you :-) but if you want to peruse the annual catalogue while you wait, please CLICK HERE.
**EDIT TO SAY: All fixed now, links at the end of the post as usual xx**
Thanks for looking today :-D
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...