Monday 4 May 2015

Five Days of Stampin' Up! Note Cards; Day Four; Using Butterfly Basics and a My Crafty Friends Share!

Hello,
Todays card is a Crumb Cake note card and I used the Butterfly Basic stamp set. Just FYI the Butterfly dies are back in stock so why not take advantage of the 15% off and order them together with this stamp set? Links at the end of this post. Anyway, back to this card. Lets take a peek...
 I stamped this flower using Versamark and heat embossed using Slate powder, this has now sold out, but you could use Silver powder or even gold would look nice.
*Note* Please excuse the inky smudge in the bottom, right corner, I didn't get a chance to photograph this card until after the class ;-)
 We then coloured it in using blender pens and our ink pads, 
 As with all the other cards in this series we decorated the envelopes to match
 and one last photo today ;-)
To see all the other cards in this series please CLICK HERE.
And to watch the video tutorial with the box I designed to keep these note cards in, please SEE HERE :-)

So, before you go I want to give myself a little "toot"

I am thrilled and honoured to have one of my cards chosen to be featured on My Crafty Friends Monday! HERE IS THE POST, Thanks Jo for the share and recognition xxx

Sharing this card which uses Guy Greetings in which I share with you how to make a Bow Tie using the Bow Punch.
My FULL POST is HERE
Well, I hope you have enjoyed today's card(s)
And thanks so much for looking today :-)
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...