Thursday 14 May 2015

Using Four Feathers by Stampin' Up! teamed with From The Herd


Hello,
It's pretty awful weather here in the  South of the UK today so I've made the most of it and done a little overdue tidying in my craft room and I also managed to squeeze in a food shop too!

The card I have to share with you now is one we made at class this week using the still available Four Feathers stamps and dies...
We heat embossed one feather using Versamark and Ice embossing powder and stamped the other two in Lost Lagoon,
This lovely ribbon is currently on the Clearance Rack for a bargain price of just £2.19 for a 10 yard roll!!! Bargain! And it ties in a lovely bow too ;-)
 This sentiment is from 'From The Herd'
We die cut the feathers after stamping then added them with dimensionals 
 Top view to finish
Well, thats all from me for today, I hope you have enjoyed today's post.
I'll be back tomorrow with another card :-)
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...