Monday 25 May 2015

Stampin' Up! Ronald McDonald Charity Stamp Set 2015/16- Sprinkles of Life

Happy Bank Holiday Monday to youu!
I have an extensive stint in my craft room planned for today- well this afternoon as it's getting on now, but I have gotten all my house jobs done already so I can craft guilt free this afternoon, whoop :-)
Oh, how I love this new stamp set, Sprinkles Of Life! It's this years charity stamp set designed by SU! and supporting the Ronald McDonald House charities. There are so many reasons to love this set - it's just so pretty! and it has a super duper matching punch too!!
So, here is a super quick card I made with this set...
(not the best pictures as I took them at night before I gave it away)
 I added some of the new Cherry on Top Washi tape across the bottom
I stamped the cake top then coloured in using a blender pen and just a touch of ink from the lid of the ink pad 
 and a top view to finish, cute huh?
OK, so that's me for now, I'm off to make some cards for class, film a video and finish up a couple of commission cards for Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine. Then we have a cricket BBQ this evening before I go to work tonight so I think I had better get cracking ;-)
Thanks for stopping by today, enjoy your bank holiday Monday whatever you have planned 
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...