Thursday 4 June 2015

New Stampin' Up! 2015/16 In Colour Cards using Work of Art and Be the Star.

Hi there,
I have a couple of designs of cards today using Work of Art and Be the Star showing off the fabulous new In Colours! As you probably know I was really sad to see the last lot of in colours leave us but I must admit these are all really growing on me now I've had them a few weeks. Take a look at the designs I came up with to show them off...
I used Be the Star for this design - stamped using all 5 colours ;-)
 I popped one of either of these little cards in with each NEW SU! catalogues I sent out.
This version uses Work of Art, 
 You can see my TUTORIAL for how to evenly space your stripes. 
Note: For this design I left a slightly larger gap between the stamped lines than the card in the tutorial.
 And both together.
I do still have a couple of these little cards left so if you want a CATALOGUE please see HERE for how to get your own hard copy :-)
Thanks for looking today,
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

1 comment:

  1. These look fantastic! I have the new in colors but haven't placed my big order of new goodies yet... I really need to have a 'play day' in my craft area!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...