Thursday 11 June 2015

Using Stampin' Up's Hostess Set Floral Wings in Black and Watermelon


Hello!
I hope you are all enjoying seeing the fabulous new SU! catty?? I have had a great week playing with my new stash including designing cards for the classes I ran on Monday and Tuesday this week. During the classes I found a chance to play with a few of the kits I had cut up extra and came up with a couple of different cards using the colours and stamps in each basket.
I really loved today's card so I have three quite similar versions of the same card for you to see today. Lets take a look - this is the original card...

 For this card I used a Black, Watermelon Wonder and Wild Wasabi colour combo
 I also used the Greetings thinlits for the sentiment- -loving these - a lot!
 Also new is the brick embossing folder, so cool! I also topped the "thanks" with crystal effects as you can see here
 All products used can be found at the end of this post but the stamp set is a "Hostess Only" one. 
This means it's yours {to choose} for free with orders over £150. I can help you achieve this with a party if you'd like? Message me to see when we can get together or perhaps you want to consider joining my stamp club which is starting this week? More details HERE :-)
And to finish today here are the other two (only slightly) different versions. I am loving this colour combo so I'm sure you'll see plenty more of it in the coming weeks!
Ok, that's all from me for today. 
 Hopefully today I'll have a chance to edit one of the videos I made this week and have it to share with you tomorrow! 
'Till then thanks for stopping by and
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...