Tuesday 2 June 2015

New Stampin' Up! Catalogue Launches Today!!

Yes, It's finally here!! That day you have been teased with and have been waiting for for the last month at least ;-)
Yes, it's 
Or you can CLICK HERE TO VIEW ;-)
Here are a couple of things I think you might want to know before you place your first order :-)

1) For TODAY ONLY (2nd June 2105) you can order from the now old (2014/15) catalogue, the Spring/Summer catalogue and the brand New Annual Catalogue. Please note you will also be able to purchase things like the ink pads at the old price (which makes them just £4.95 for one last day, new colours included). The "old" hostess benefits system is still current today only too.

2) To see a few more new products early please take a peek at Stampin' Up's YouTube channel. They have very kindly added a whole host of new videos ready for you to see what you want need on your next order!

3) If you have a r-e-a-l-l-y long wish list then please consider joining SU! Not only will you get £130 worth of products for just £99 but during June you will can choose any 2 FREE stamp sets as a wonderful extra! It's a fab time to join up. Please message me for details or JOIN HERE with me :-)
4) Don't want to join as a demo but still want free product? Then please consider joining my NEW STAMPERS CLUB starting on the 15th June. I have a  couple of places left. For more details CLICK HERE.

5) If you are placing an order during June over £20 but Under £150 please use this code: QBNFWACM I will be sending out small thank-you gifts at the end of this month to everyone who uses the code! NOTE: Please make sure you click "allow demonstrator to contact me" when filling in your details otherwise I can't thank you.

OK, I think I have covered most things here today.
Enjoy looking through the brilliant new catty and I'll be back tomorrow with a new crafty project :-)
Thanks for visiting today,
Stampin Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...