Saturday 8 August 2015

Four Days of Cards using Boys Will Be Boys by Stampin' Up! Day Four.

Hello!
and welcome to day four and the last day in this mini series! I hope you have enjoyed the cards I have shared so far?
So, lets see the last card I made with the Boys Will Be Boys stamp set.
I did intend to colour this fella in with more colours but I started with this cool, smoky slate grey and just loved it so much I ended up sticking with the monochrome look....
As with the previous couple of cards I made using this set I stamped with staz on onto thick white card and coloured the image in using an aqua painter.
I have had a request today for a video on how I do this so watch this space ;-)
 
The bottom of the card is stamped using the Dotty Angles stamps, again in Smoky Slate.
This sentiment is from the set too.
And a top view, more Perfect Accents finish this card off perfectly.
So, I hope you have enjoyed this mini series? I have loved making these cute cards using the Boys Will Be Boys stamps this week! I'm so glad I purchased them ;-)
Thanks so much for stopping by today, have a fab Saturday, we are off out the cinema to see Jurassic World :-)
Stampin' Hugs,

1 comment:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...