Tuesday 20 October 2015

Using Stampin' Up's Watercolour Wings for a Card Class including my TMT Video of Tips for this stamp set.

Hello,
I have a cute and easy little card for you today using the very popular, but much under-used by me, Watercolour Wings stamp set teamed with English Garden DSP. 
I made this card for a recent Stamp-a-Stack class. I have had this paper for waaay too long and not wanted to cut into it. This was something of a habit of mine before I discovered SU! but I rarely do that these days as I know I can always get more from SU! for as long as the catalogue is live.
 Any-hoo, lets share this card shall we...
 I stamped the butterfly using Soft Sky for the outer section of the wings then added in a Marina Mist centres. 
This sentiment is included in this set also.
 I just adore this designer series paper. See here that I inked the edges for a softer, more vintage look using a sponge and Crumb Cake ink, some of my ladies at class decided against doing that though as they prefered it looking more CAS.
 It's a pretty flat card for posting with the only dimension under the wings of the butterfly
So lets see my quick video sharing my tips for stamping and die cutting this butterfly...
 and finally a top view to finish today!
Well, that's it from me for today folks! I hope this TMT tip video has helped someone? If it has, please do let me know!
Thanks so much for looking today. I'm off to cut up a stack of card and finish designing this weeks 12 Weeks project ;-)
Here is the Online Shoppers Code for use this October. Please use this code when shopping in my Online Store and spending between £25 and £150 for a free thank you gift after the end of the month. If you spend over £150 you will earn your own fabulous rewards :-)
ZNZFZYAN
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...