Wednesday 7 October 2015

Stacked Donuts using Sprinkles on Top by Stampin' Up!

Hi there,
Today's card was one I came up with as I was designing last week's class cards. Unfortunately it didn't make the cut for the class as I was designing for a stamp-a-stack and it would have been just be too tricky and  time consuming to make at this kind of class. But, I still like it, so here we are ;-)
I stamped the set of donuts in four different colours - Mint Macaron, Melon Mambo, Wisteria Wonder and Crisp Cantaloupe  (retired but you could use Calypso Coral instead) - staggered down the card with a sentiment placed in the stack too! See...
 I stamped an extra donut in every colour and punched it out using the 3/4" circle punch.
Some silver sequins and slate twine down the spine 
 Some dimension with the extra donuts
 and a top view to finish this evening
So, I hope you like this card? Tomorrow I'll share with you a second, simpler version I made using the same stamp set that was made at the class :-)
Here is the Online Shoppers Code for use this October. Please use this code when shopping in my Online Store and spending between £25 and £150 for a free thank you gift after the end of the month. If you spend over £150 you will earn your own fabulous rewards :-)
ZNZFZYAN
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:
TBC x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...