Tuesday 6 October 2015

Tuesday Tutorial: Inking Stamps with Markers using SU! Flurry of Wishes

Hello,
and welcome to this weeks Tuesday Tutorial. I thought I would share with you a few top tips I learnt along the way while making THIS card a few weeks ago, which I blogged on Sunday. 


As I made this tutorial I decided to make a different version to the original card using the Washi Label Punch and came up with this design...
I added a shadow of card to each section of the sentiment using Wisteria Wonder card all on a Perfect Plum card base. I think it would be nice with a white base too. Hmmm, I might just have to try that later... ;-)
 This Merry Christmas sentiment is a separate stamp 
There are a few helpful hints I discovered when inking this stamp in particular as the writing is so close together for inking separately - but that would hopefully help when inking any stamp using markers. So, lets see the video shall we?
I like the clean look of this design, what do you think? 
 And are both the cards, together
OK, so thats all from me for today. I'll be back tomorrow with another card so do stop by f you can :-)
Here is the Online Shoppers Code for use this October. Please use this code when shopping in my Online Store and spending between £25 and £150 for a free thank you gift after the end of the month. If you spend over £150 you will earn your own fabulous rewards :-)
ZNZFZYAN
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...