Thursday 31 December 2015

Happy New Year and my SU! Downline Gifts for Christmas 2015

Hello,
Yes, I know I said I had finished with the Christmas posts for this year but I do still have one last post to share with you! I really wanted to show you the Christmas cards and gifts that I sent to my downline this year!
Happily for you whilst the cards are christmassy, the gifts I made were not ;-) I wanted the ladies to be able to use them all year so I used the Sprinkles Of Life stamps and punch for the gifts, but let's see the Christmas Cards I made first shall we?
I used "Wonderland" (again) in Navy and Lost Lagoon, adding a touch of the new Wink of Stella pen (I'm so happy that SU! are selling these now, they are fab!) to the trees for some sparkle...
 And here are the notebooks I decorated. I found these in IKEA of all places, they are super cute and will fit in most handbags (I thought). And the pages inside? They match the spots on the outside, how adorable!
And to finish I made Lost Lagoon envelopes (using the EPB), decorated them with  snowflakes and wrapped them with gold thread but I also heat embossed each persons name in gold for that extra special touch :-)
 Well, that's all from me for today and for this year! 
What a fantastic year it's been here at Cards and a Cuppa HQ with lots of fun and sharing happening both on here and in person. I sincerely hope you have enjoyed the posts and ideas that I have shared as much as I have enjoyed designing and making them?? I'm truly looking forward to making many more in 2016. 
Wishing you a very Happy New Year !!!
Stampin' Hugs,


2 comments:

  1. And they are even more adorable in real life Sarah-Jane, thank you so much! Thank you for the inspiration during 2015 and I can't wait to see what you come up with this year! Have a great 2016! Hazel xx
    My Card Attic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards and notebooks are wonderful! I just got my wink of stella and can't wait to try it out!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...