Tuesday 26 January 2010

Colour Inspiration Cards

Good Morning,
I have to warn you, before you start, this post is very picture heavy (again!) I would grab a cuppa if I were you, I just have ;0)
Soooo, here is the rubber (eraser) which inspired these 4 cards, Zoe was drawing and when I saw it and knew I had to use these colours, which , like I said yesterday is unusual as I am not normally very good at colour challenges! Well, I will let you decide if I am any good ????
I am also entering these into Cupcake Craft Challenges which this week is to make a set of something, perfect!


So, here it is, Tempting Turquoise, More Mustard, Basic Black and Whisper White.


First one using Trendy Trees and scallop square punch, White Satin Rbbon and a button from the Playground pack,


These three are made using Sale-a-Bration set Good Neighbours, all slightly different, Mat Pack and scalloped border punch used on this one,

Sentiment on this one is from Pocket Silhouettes,



and of course I have used my Stamp-a-ma-Jig on all the cards to position the little houses perfectly!



And here they are all together,
So finally for today I am throwing the challenge out to you!!!! yup, that's right, why not have a go at making a card in these colours and I will send out a small prize to one lucky blog reader, anywhere in the world, so everyone can enter. I will give you a week or so to have a go, link it back to this post so I can go and see ;0)
I really hope you will have a go and I really look forward to seeing how it inspires you too,
Hugs Sarah-Jane xxx

9 comments:

  1. I think you have done a great job. Love those trees. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh SJ they look fabulous! Colours are so different
    I bought the Stampjiggy thing, not tried it yet, yet to see if this bird brain can work it out!! lol

    mandi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful cards Sarah-Jane.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW LOVE how you used these colors...What beautiful creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, YUMMY!!! I LOVE them all. I love the way you've done that piercing too, rather than just straight lines like I always seem to do! The colours look great together SJ. Good luck for the Cupcake Challenge :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards S-J and fab colour combo.

    You and Jules are little monkeys for throwing challenges at me!! Will have a go at this over the weekend. And there was me moaning to Jules I just have no enthusiasm at all for crafting at the mo!! Thanks for helping turn that around ! LOL

    Love Terri XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful matching set for this weeks challenge at Cupcake...great choice of colours and embellies too...thanks for playing along with us this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful matching set. The images are so cute and your colour scheme is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...