Saturday 23 January 2010

Special Offer for Sunday only, a card and helping Haiti

Hello everyone,
I have sooo much to tell you today and I would like to share a card with you also, so grab a cuppa it's gonna be a long post!
Well, first up, I would like to say a very special Thank-You to the lovely ladies who came to my card class yesterday, I had a great time and I hope you all did too :0)
Next up, a one day only special offer, if you spend a minimum of £45 today, before 10pm I am offering you postage for just £2! that's in addition to getting a free stamp set of your choice from the sale-a-bration leaflet, email me your order at sarah-janerae@sky.com better be quick, you've only got 'till 10 o'clock tonight!
I will share my card with you next, the lovely bird cage is from Happy Moments (a FREE set from the sale-a-bration leaflet, link above)

Background is stamped with Bella Toile background stamp, inked in Versamark, I added a "spine" to this card for extra dimension then ribbon in pleats, I wrapped linen thread around it to flatten it slightly :0)

Birdcage was inked with SU markers, I am looking to start a club to collect the markers, email me if you want some more details, I can highly recommend the markers and a club is a fab way of getting them, 4 months of £25 and 1 of the months {if you want to spend the extra £50} you can get the hostess benefits,

Anyways back to the card, I also stamped the cage on the inside in creamy caramel which I stamped off once to make it paler.
I hope you like.
Finally for today SU! are helping the devastated people of Haiti and you can join them! Until 28th February for every sale of the Greenhouse Garden SU! will set aside £1 and donate it to The International Red Cross who are already well established in Haiti to provide immediate relif and long term support in Haiti and I will happily match that.
SU! have already bought some supplies for some 5,000 hygiene kits, read more about this on Shelli's blog.
Here is a sample of an invitation made using the Greenhouse Garden set, Full details HERE,
Right, that's it for now, I hope you have a great Sunday and that you will take me up on my very special offer for just today ;0) catch up later,
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx
P.S. Don't forget to enter my blog candy on the post above, winner to be drawn next Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...