Wednesday 13 January 2010

Valentines Milk Carton

Good Afternoon,
I hope you are all warm and safe today as there seems to be yet more snow across the country, we have just had a dusting overnight but not much at all today.
Well, onto the carton, this is made using the Love You Much set to match the cards from earlier this week,
I have made it out of Kraft (my fave!) card with a scalloped strip of Real Red card around the bottom edge and a strip of Choc chip around that to break it up a bit, the set of 3 hearts is stamped randomly all over the carton in both Real Red and Choc Chip inks,
The tag was stamped, punched and layered using Choc Chip ink with a Real Red 1+3/4" circle to back it, tied on with 1/4" grosgrain and linen thread,
And finally for this week here is the whole set together, all made using SU! goods and available to buy through me.
I hope I have inspired you a little with this stamp set, please let me know and if there is a current SU! set you would like me to showcase then drop me a line and I will do my best (if I have it!!) to help.
Have a good rest of the day and thanks for stopping by, I love to read your comments ;0)
Hugs, Sarah-Jane xxx

5 comments:

  1. Love the carton and the set of cards.
    Need to start thinking about what to do for my valentines class!!
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful cards and box Sarah-Jane,i love your papers and colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute carton and what a clever idea to fill it with biccies, my husband would love to receive a gift like that so thank you for the inspiration. The whole set looks amazing and i'm another kraft lover [I think i use it more than any other colour]
    Have a great day - Ju xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous set and I love that milk carton.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...