Monday 29 March 2010

Good Morning to you,
I have scheduled this post as today Neil has taken the day off work and we are going tile hunting, lucky us! ;-) So how was your weekend? mine was busy, busy as usual these days. Saturday I had another fantastic class where we made a set of 5 cards, I showed you 4 last week but wanted to keep one as a surprise, I will share that with you later in the week. Then Sunday was Zoe's 9th birthday. My little girl, she was so excited as she didn't know what she wanted so everything was a surprise, she literally shook as she opened her pressies, bless her. She also had a crafty birthday party but more of that next week.
So onto today's card, another one for Lucy but this one is from her son Sam so I didn't want it to make it too girly, yet girly enough for his mum.
Colours are Taken with Teal and Tempting Turquoise with a hint of Basic Black, inspired by a swap I received from Reading training made by the lovely Marlene, thanks hun x
Arty shot, little background flower is from Live Your Dream, main image is from a Sale-a-Bration set Happy Moments, no longer available unfortunately. I also stamped the thin Twill Tape with the sentiment before adding a button.
Thanks for looking, and don't forget this months promotion finishes Wednesday at 10pm plus my 2 specials of £2 post and a cool prize draw too, (see top post)
Hugs, Sarah-Jane xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Honey sorry not been by for a while, but I have been popping in and out to see your goodies. Love the cards you have been making especially the scallop folding out one with the mini flower stamps and alphabet. Hope tile hunting is successful, Take care sweetie, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...