Tuesday 9 March 2010

Finally a Post!!!

Hello,
Again I find myself apologising for being a bad blogger! soz ;0)
I am getting back into the swing of things and it should get a little easier soon, shed base is finally done!!
It is my mums birthday today so I have been round hers visiting this morning, I will share the card I made her with you tomorrow, but today I have the other 2 cards which we will be making at my march class, which I am sorry is now full.
First up is a card made using the Thank-You stamp from the Say it with Scallops set, on offer this month, please see top post.
Here you can see I have layered the sentiment, Background is made from Seeing Spots and then wrapped with linen thread,

And this is the final card, I enjoyed making the circle flowers so much last week so I thought we could have a go at them at this months class,

3d'd sentiment,

and in the middle of the flowers I have added home made buttons topped with Crystal Effects,


Well that's the class shared with you, I will be back tomorrow (I promise) with a plum card for my mum,
Take Care and don't forget to check out my prize draw in the post above,
Hugs Sarah-Jane xxx

5 comments:

  1. Love the cards, very cheery!
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow what gorgeous colours, lovely creations!
    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. More super cards SJ, you are so inventive!

    Happy crafting!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby cards SJ. I particularly love that Seeing Spots background and those lovely little flowers.

    Thanks for your message about my order being shipped. Can't wait to get it!

    (I see you're still using the little easel I sent you, it looks great!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous SJ LOVE those flowers you created!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...