Saturday 27 March 2010

Lucy Birthday, part 2 and a special offer 'till Wed only

Good morning,
Yay, it's the weekend!! whoop whoop!
Yesterday I showed you the card I made for Lucy, now that was great fun to make but about a week ago her lovely hubby got in touch and asked me to make her a birthday card... but not just from him, but 1 each from their 2 kids too! Well, obviously I was very touched to be asked, but way! 4 cards for 1 lady... not easy! So, this is the one I made for Pete to give to her :-)
I went with a vintagey feel to this one using the Love You Much stamp set (p 26),
I masked the bids and stamped the heart in the background, then water coloured in some details with a blender pen in Sage Shadow to match the card,
These little hearts were stamped from Love You Much and punched with the Heart to Heart punch then joined with linen thread, sentiment is from Cheer and Wishes (p 62)
This little detail is on the inside and comes from Sealed with a Kiss (p 26) a cute little set which I use quite a bit for anniversary cards,
and finally the arty angle,
I will be back Monday with another card for Lucy ;-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally for today my special offer for you but only 'till Wednesday, I am offering you post and packing for just £2, no matter how much you order (usually 5% or £3.95, whichever is greater) direct to your door, that is in conjunction with the SU! special offer for this month which is 20% off punches when purchased with selected stamp sets plus my prize draw to win a level 1 stamp set (see top post)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All that's left to say is wishing you all a fab weekend and
thanks for stopping by,
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card SJ wonderful color choice and love your design!!!! What a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card, fab colours, love the vintage look!
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab cards SJ! I love the way you've tied the little hearts together, so cute! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards. Could you tell me how you do the masking? I can't for the life of me work it out, tia

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...