Wednesday 10 March 2010

Happy Birthday Mum!

Lovely day today wasn't it?? Well, it looked nice from inside anyway! he he, bloomin' freezin' out when I did the school run though,
As usual I am late posting this today but I have been V. busy,
* Prep class for the end of the month. Done.
* Make little "thank-you's" to go with orders. Done.
* Play with new rubber and paper. Done, well, 1/2 done, still haven't played with the paper but I will show you the new rubber soon ;0)
First of all though I have the card I gave to mum yesterday for her birthday...
Plum for my mum!!! Stamp in the background is Bella Toile- love it,

I know you can't get this bird stamp anymore but I just love it, if you managed to get hold of one, well done x

Arty angle,

Sorry for a short post if I have missed anything out you need to know then email me ;0)

Must dash, Zoe is off to dancing then I am at work, Thanks for dropping by and come back tomorrow for a card for my nan from mum for mothers day,

Hugs Sarah-Jane xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the softness of this card and the colors are just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah-Jane

    This card is SO pretty. I love the soft colours you've used and the way you've done the bow. That sentiment looks great the way you've done it too. Gorgeous! :o) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...