Saturday 4 February 2012

Another New Home

Good Morning!
And a frosty one it is here too, we don't have snow yet though ;-) We are really hoping it doesn't snow too much this weekend because our Zoe is off on a school trip to Derbyshire on Monday and if it snows too much they might just cancel it...Nooooooo! She would be devastated!
 Anyway, back to what you came her for, today's card :-)
The lovely lady who lived over the road moved out yesterday and so I wanted to give her a little card and as this was the one I was working on at the time I went with it, not a traditional New Home card, granted, but the sentiment I wrote inside was ;-)
So, I was playing with my FREE Fresh Vintage stamps (us demonstrators love free too) and also the FREE Everyday Enchantment DSP and this is what I came up with...
I coloured the main image with my SU! markers for maximum prettyness ;-)
*I am going to start a new marker share soon, message me for more details or to join*
and added a few pearls too
pleated 3mm taffeta with another pearl,
and inside a glitter brad with a punched flower
and well, I couldn't resist sending a little drink over for her to toast her new home tonight so I had one last bottle of  Homemade Sloe Gin left which I prettied up (of course)
Well, she seemed happy with the gift and I hope she liked the card when she opened it too!
I do hope you have enjoyed today's card too and if you want to place a SU! order or perhaps would like to chat about starting your own Stampin' business then please do get in touch  
Stampin' Hugs for today,

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Sarah-Jane! Looks lovely coloured in with the markers. S x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card and such a sweet gesture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Sara-Jane. I love the ruffled ribbon and pearls - beautiful finishing touches x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so pretty - love your marker coloured stamp Sarah Jane. Suchy lovely warm colours. And something else warm - sloe gin! Your neighbour will really appreciate your kind gesture. Even me - someone who hates the taste of alcohol - can enjoy a couple of sips of that beautiful ruby coloured liquid now and then!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...