Sunday 19 February 2012

Prize Patrol

Hello!
I did actually have thi scheduled for an earlier time today, doh blogger! Anyway, 'tis lovely here today, might even get outside... perhaps not, think I might play in my craft room instead ;-)
So, I have some more bits from my all day class today, I did a couple of prize patrols during the day and I gave away these little jars from IKEA which were filled with ribbon :-)
I used the new 2+3/8" scallop circle punch River Rock card and Spice Cake DSP to decorate the fronts with the retired stamp set Basic Phrases
These lovely flowers are from the Blossom Party Die from the mini catalogue with a ruffled ribbon rose in the middle (still loving these!) Tutorial HERE for making them :-)
and a side view of the flower
Well, the two lucky ladies were very happy with their prizes and I hope you like the pretty packaging too
Thanks for visiting today
Stampin' Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. SUPER CUTE IDEA!!!!!! WOW I LOVE the flower on top, JUST gorgeous girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...