Saturday 11 February 2012

Borderlines

Hello there today,
It's a chilly one here, luckily I don't have to go out for very long as I will be spending most of the day getting ready for my All Day class tomorrow, good thing I don't need to tidy my craft room though, that might take more than a day!!!
Anyway, I have a bit of a change from SAB today for you, I recently purchased the fab set Borderlines from the new mini catalogue, love this simple little set and I recently saw this card on pinterest which completely inspired me to make this card, this is not the best picture I'm afraid, the colours have come out a bit funny ;-)
Loving the Basic Grey satin ribbon, but I have done better bows ;-)
The centre hole was punched with the new 2+3/8" scallop circle punch,
 I also added the little strip of Whisper White spots along the bottom and white inking around the edges too
Well, that's all for today, I hope you have enjoyed today's card.
Thanks for stopping by. I'm off to get the finishing touches ready for tomorrow, it should be a blast!
Stampin' Hugs,
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!! Looks like I'm adding that punch and stamp set to my next order! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card SJ, this is a really good one for the stash as it could be used for so many different occasions. Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love that big bow in the center of circle. And basic gray is always a winner in my book. :) Thanks for the link-back, and for your comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah-Jane, this is stunning!!! I love the simplicity, and that bow is beautiful!
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...