Thursday 1 March 2012

More Quick Cards

Hello
Back again today with a couple of quick and easy cards using the Fresh Vintage SAB stamp set
This on is stamped simply in Melon Mambo with a Night of Navy card base
 With some gorgeous denim ribbon knotted and adhered across the bottom
More Melon Mambo card with matching scallop dotted ribbon, this is a great way to use smaller pieces of off cuts but still add a bit of punch
 this is the same image stamped with Versamark and heat embossed using Silver embossing powder, punched out using the 1+3/4" circle punch
That's it for today from me, I'm off to do paperwork, yay! ;-)
Back tomorrow with a brag book inspired from convention 2010
Thanks for visiting today and if you would like to place an order or perhaps would like more info on becoming a SU! demo yourself then please message me for a chat :-)

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, that denim ribbon is lovely, I think I might 'NEED' some too! Anna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cards S-J, that colour combo is delish - looking forward to seeing the brag books :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I love that colour combo, and the denim ribbon looks fab with night of navy. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...