Saturday 17 March 2012

Happy Birthday to my Mum!

A little later than planned today as I had the first of this fortnight's classes this morning, a lovely way to spend my Saturday :-)
How would you like to make cards with lovely ladies (and gents) for a living? Then why not join my team of Southern Belles? Message me for more info on becoming a SU! demo with me.
Right, last week was my Mum's birthday and this is the card I made her, I used the Faux Mother of Pearl technique again as I liked the effect so much when I made the class samples a couple of weeks ago.
 The lovley flourish is from Everything Elanor and the sentiment is Curly Cute
Another ribbon rose in Pool Party with Wild Wasabi leaves,
I used Pink Pirouette with Pool Party and Sahara Sand colour combo, a lovely subtle and pretty mix with a couple of Vellum card flowers on the Borderlines vines
and more vellum inside too
Well, I hope you liked today's card, Mum did, thankfully ;-)
 I will be back tomorrow with details of my next class (31st March, 2nd and 3rd April) this class runs from 9.30-12.30 and we will be making 10 cards for just £14.
Thanks for visiting today
Stampin' Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Definitely Mother worthy!!The vellum flowers are so delicate and pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...