Thursday 29 March 2012

Joining SU!

Hello there,
I just wanted to share with you today the Welcome pack I send to all my new team members. I thrilled to Welcome to the Southern Belles team Sarah and Angela this week.
As I always do, I sent the ladies a little bundle to get them started on their SU! journey (as well as much help and support they want or need)
This is Sarah's package, I used the lovely Creative Elements stamp set to make these goodies
 and Angela's too
A close up of the card
scrunched vanilla seam binding ribbon
I covered the note books with Spice Cake DSP which dictated the colour scheme
and stamped this cute "Share" stamp inside on each page, I purchased this at convention, another fab demonstrator perk!
and in the milk carton??
 ....a large selection of ribbon so they can have a play :-)
So, if you would like some information on joining my friendly team then please do get in touch asap as until Saturday you can choose ANY stamp set for FREE in addition to your starter kit!!
This is the BEST time of the year to join SU! so if you would like more details on me, SU! or joining the Southern Belles then please email me or call for a chat 023 8084 3597
Stampin' Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. As one of the recipients of these gifts - thank you very much Sarah-Jane :) xxx If I am half as talented as you are I will be very happy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...