Tuesday 17 June 2014

Blossom Party Flower Die with Dictionary stamp by Stampin' Up!

Hello!
I have a super quick card today for you, you could easily knock a a whole bunch of these up in a flash and use all your scraps of card too! It's extra quick as I have used the Bigz Blossom flower die (which is retiring at the end of the month) and as it's a bigz die you can cut loads of layers together making these a snap ;-)
So, I went with a pretty colour combo of Smoky Slate, Very Vanilla and Coastal Cabana, (this seems to be a favourite of mine right now!) to make this card...
 I used the (also retiring) ruffled ribbon and XL rhinestones in the centre of the flower too
 and the Thank You is from Simply Celebrate in Basic Grey with the background using the Dictionary stamp in Smoky Slate
OK, I have to dash off as Zack is in the school assembly today so I need to get ready for that!
Have a fab rest of your day and 
Happy Stampin'!
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...