Monday 16 June 2014

Rev Up The Fun stamp set and Gorgeous Grunge by Stampin' Up!

Hello there,
Today's and all of this weeks cards are going to be a last hoorah with some retiring stamps, I will be sad to see all the ones I'm sharing with you so took the opportunity to have a play with them in my last stamp-a- stack class before they go for good. remember to place your order asap if you want your own sets :-)
So, today's card uses the Rev Up the Fun! Stamp set, I love this one, well I must say I always love a versatile set that can be used for a man tbh as they are generally soooo hard to make cards for! So when I find a useful set I do cling to it ;-) Anyway I made this card by first stamping on the Watercolour Wonder DSP using Gorgeous Grunge, (this paper is also going in 2 weeks too btw) and adding a car from Rev Up the Fun onto a banner cut from a framelit
 We also added a know of stitched grosgrain ribbon with a cute little vintage trinket safety pin through it 
 just glueing the left hand side down for a bit of movement with the banner
 Now, this week I joined in the class and made the card to send some to my friend for her son who is raising money for a charity to visit Kenya, you can read about it HERE, so I made this card in a landscape version too ;-)
 and finally some stamped off decoration inside to finish today
OK, that's me for today,
I hope you like today's card and please do let me know if you would like any help with ordering or using SU! products :-)))
Stampin' Hugs, 
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...