Monday 13 July 2015

Day Four of Five Days of You're Sublime by Stampin' Up! A Nothing Goes To Waste Post ;-)

Hello,
And welcome to day four of Five Days of You're Sublime. 
I hope you liked yesterday's shaker card? But, did you wonder where the oval I die cut for the window went? Well, as you know, us crafters don't like to waste anything so I came up with this card to use that oval with another of the You're Sublime stamps, see... 
Again I stamped the image using staz on and coloured with a whole heap of bright colours to make this image pop against the Mint Macaron of the rest of the card.
I added some of the mint lace to a gorgeous gold button. The bottom of this oval uses Pretty Petals DSP stack again.
TIP: For this patterned paper section I die cut {just under} half ovals from the edges of the paper sheets which will give you a perfect straight line across the top edge and the bonus of  no waste (from the centre if we cut whole ovals). Hope that makes sense?
I used the small flower from the hostess set A Whole Lot Of Lovely and Versamark for the background on the card.
and a top view to finish today!
I hope you have enjoyed today's post and are loving this You're Sublime samp set as much as I do?
If there is another set you would like me to do a spotlight on please get in touch and if I have it I will happily do that for you :-) But I do still have one more card to share with you tomorrow for this series so please do pop back then :-)
Thanks for looking today
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this wonderful series using the Your'e Sublime stamp set. Sorry to say not sure how I found your blog but sure glad that I did! Your style is different than others I follow which is a very good thing. Please keep the happy mail coming to my inbox!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks for your kind comments Rosemarie, I really love to hear that people have enjoyed my posts :-) Not to worry how you found your way here as long as you did!
      Thanks for stopping by and I'll be sure to keep sending those happy mails to your inbox! Hugs xxx

      Delete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...