Friday 31 July 2015

Using Giggle Greetings by Stampin' Up! for a Man's Card.

Hello there,
Today's post is a card we made at class using Giggle Greetings. I hadn't used this  set in quite a while and isn't that a shame?. We made this card, which is perfect for those tricky fellas, in a neutral Crumb Cake, Hello Honey and Navy colourway, what do you think....
The image was stamped using staz on onto watercolour paper and then coloured in with blender pens and ink pads. Lastly we added a navy part circle to the bottom for contrast.
A simple strip of card and a knot of (retired) thick twine decorate the bottom of the card 
 This front panel and image circle is popped up on dimensionals. 
All supplies are listed at the end of this post :-)
 and one final picture to finish today
OK, that's all from me for today, I have had a very busy morning with still a few things to do this afternoon! Hopefully I might get a chance to make something soon though ;-)
Thanks, as ever, for looking today
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

1 comment:

  1. I have looked at this stamp set so many times and wondered. You have convinced me. Love this card. k x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...