Sunday 19 July 2015

A Butterfly Basics by Stampin' Up! Weekend: Day Two

Hello,
And welcome to day two of my mini series for this weekend using Butterfly Basics :-)
To see the other post in this series please CLICK HERE.
So, if you read yesterday's post you'll have seen that I made the card there first but I decided that, as much as I liked it, I felt it was a bit better suited to the autumn or winter (because of the colours) and so I wanted to lighten and "summer" the card up.
Shall we take a look at the new card I made? ...
I used a So Saffron, Smoky Slate and white colour combo for this version and changed out the hardwood background stamp for the new Brick embossing folder.
I also changed out the fern (which I stamped in old olive yesterday) for wild wasabi today.
The so saffron butterfly was stamped onto white card before being die cut out.
I *heart* thick twine and now we sell it in smoky slate!!
So, the same card, but different! 





A few simple changes give a totally different look don't you think?
Next time you're stuck for new ideas why not try looking back at some of the cards you've already made and change them up for a totally different look?





Well, I hope you've enjoyed my posts this weekend?
Thanks as ever for stopping by today,
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...