Sunday 12 July 2015

Day Three of Five Days of You're Sublime by Stampin' Up! some Shaker Card Fun!

Hello!
I'm much later today than the last couple of days as we've been having a relaxing Sunday...well, that was the idea anyway ;-) I've been doing a spot of cooking and teaming it with crafting then a whole load of bits of sewing I've been collecting up, some of which you can see if you check out my Instagram or Facebook pages (Links at the end of every post).
So, onto day three of five days of You're Sublime. 
I made another shaker card but using the cute little caravan this time, it's so adorable!! Lets see shall we...
 I stamped the image using staz on and then coloured it in using blender pens and ink pads.
This stripey paper is from the Pretty Petals 6"x6" stack, as you can see it's not just flowers ;-) Tied around with Vanilla thick twine. 
Another sneaky share: I have a shaker card video coming soon too!
It's quite a thick card and very sparkly with the sequins already so I kept the front decoration to a minimum.
And one more top view to finish today :-)
Well, thats all from me for today and I have day four all cued up and ready to go so hopefully it'll be a bit earlier tomorrow!
Thanks for stopping by today :-)
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...