Wednesday 25 February 2009

2 ways with Sale-a-bration

Hi again,
2 posts in one day eh? get me !!
I have some crafting yummyness to show you this afternoon !!I saw these on the craftworks card stand at Make it! on saturday and I think they are just scrummy !!
I have made mine with a scalloped circle by SU! (They call them "Carousel Notes") which my lovely SU! Mum sent me for my birthday- thank-you Julie ((hugs)) as soon as I saw them I knew what I was going to do !!!
##For both I used close to cocoa ink and cardstock and pretty in pink carousel note##
For the top one I Stamped randomly with the flower from the set "Polka dot punches" all over the carousel note, then onto close to cocoa cardstock the framed saying from the "Yummy" set, I cut it out and mounted onto foam pads, Chocolate drops from CWC round the outside, ribbon from stash, eggs gone in a flash !!


And for the second bag I have masked the swirls on another stamp from "Yummy" (3 in the set altogether) and positioned with my Stamp-a-ma-jig to get it in the middle. I then stamped the flower again from the "polka dot punches" straight onto cardstock, and pnched out with 1, 1/4" punch. Eggs were put into a spare card bag then attatched with d/s/tape.
So there it is, my 2 ways with 2 sets of Sale-a-bration !
****ONLY AVAILABLE FOR 2 MORE DAYS****
So if you want one (or both!) sets you need to order £45 worth (for each set) soon !!
Please let me know which one you like best,
Thanks for looking, Sarah-Jane xxx

5 comments:

  1. I love those - will definately have to order some of those scallop notes.

    ADxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They make lovely Gifts.
    I would also like to say Thank You for my lovely Blog candy It arrived today , Just had a peep at everything, looking forward to playing with my new stash
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous, I love them both x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both lovely. I've enjoyed reading your blog, signed up to SU in November, but only recently started workshops, did one at home last week and one tonight.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...